EARN MONEY JUST BY VIEWING ADVERTISEMENTS

Friday, May 21, 2004

yet again..

i feel like being born into this world for the first time. honestly. the past few days of my life has had me tremendously altered. i have been pondering much, as my previous entry proves, about how my life has changed so far. stop.

i am starting out a new life. after two, long years of wandering in the dark, i have finally found some glimmer of light. i am, hopefully, close to realizing my life's purpose here on earth. [does that sound so creepy to you?] anyways, that is just fine. stop.

honestly, i am changed. stop.

change topic.

something's been bothering me lately. and it's my heart. that's right! she's been bugging me lately about this person from my not-so-distant past. he has come back. apparently with a package-full of goodies! yeah, baby. and now she's begging me to give it a go and dip both my feet into waters at the same time. now ain't that stupid? "only a fool would test the depth of water with both feet."

but really, i don't want to talk about this here.

No comments: