EARN MONEY JUST BY VIEWING ADVERTISEMENTS

Friday, May 28, 2004

Since it's my birthday...


this was taken at Jurong Bird Park. that's me right there on your very screen... the one with the blue cap, with her unnoticeable parrot. that's momma beside me. the girl in red shirt is my cousin angela, next to her with the red 'bird' is my sister len-len, then my cousin joven's girlfriend salvi and my cousin jessica with the white visor.

-------------------------------------

it's not a lie. i do celebrate my birthday.
and i'm 19 already... old, eh? anyway, i just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone, who in a way or two has helped me become what i am today. to my detractors, i thank you so much. IOU a lot. no doubt about that shit. hehehe to my critics, merci! remember, the world does not erect stautes for people like you. to my momma and sister, [if ever you'd be able to read this] words alone would never suffice to how grateful i am to The One for having you near me. to the whole pack, i love y'all. to my bestfriends, thank you so much for everything... for sticking it up with me. to those who wanna be ma friend, it's never too late...

and to The One. eventhough at times my faith faltered. The One believed in me still. to thank you is not enough. never would that be enough. my life right now is how you want it to be. i completely surrender.

-------------------------------------

since it's my birthday, i kinda thought of posting a picture here that has me in it. anyway, the real size of the picture is quite big. but in my blog, resolution has to be sacrificed. hehehe that's why i, myself, cannot make out my face in here. hehehe

-------------------------------------

No comments: