EARN MONEY JUST BY VIEWING ADVERTISEMENTS

Monday, September 15, 2003

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend...

In every moment of our lives, time is of the essence. We cannot alter its speed. We cannot alter what has happened beyond it. We only have "now" and maybe "tomorrow".

Now upon pondering, I realize that I am losing much time. I've been, yeah, stagnant here in my miserable, bitter yet joyful and meaningful existence.

Someone told me to get a grip, move my ass out of this stinking shit and get a life. Talk about life! But, yeah, I must admit, I've been too busy planning what to do next that too much time have passed by. But not too much as to make people think I am very old. [hahaha!]

My "soul" sister told me to realize what my real dream is. And to realize that, I know I need to reach into the bowels of my heart, mind and soul. I think I've forgotten too much about myself that sometimes I do not know if this is really me or am I in limbo. This "soul" sister is a special friend of mine. She's like a friend, sister, twin, mother and everything in between [she'd not a lesbian though]. I am grateful to God for having her in my life. Thank you, "ate-kambal".

I promise to get a "life" soon. Thanks for believing in me and I'm sorry if I'm about to lose some time again.

No comments: