EARN MONEY JUST BY VIEWING ADVERTISEMENTS

Monday, September 15, 2003

My Friendships...

Here’s one thing about me: I love my friends

I have varied types of friends, as everyone does. In terms of ‘sexual orientation’ [ I prefer to say it this way… not “SEX” or even “Gender”], I have female friends who behave as is and otherwise; I have male friends as well who are as we may put it, ‘straight’ and some are just plain ‘womanly’.

It is such a disheartening truth that not too many people accept how others portray their sexuality eventhough we’re now living in a free world. Some are just too inclined to the old customs that it is rather difficult for them to accept things as they are now. I say, let’s get off each other’s noses! But then I will not be putting much talk about sexual orientation now. Some other time.

Anyway, here’s a special message from one of my best friends [ I have two.]:

“Thank you so much for being a friend that I need. I know words are not enough to let you know how thankful I am to have you in my life. You are one of the sweetest pieces of the puzzle completing my life. Though we had some arguments in the past… ‘Kaw pa rin ang best friend ko!”

This is just a part of the message she wrote in her ‘supposed’ letter for me that she sent for my ‘supposed’ 18th birthday. I was abroad then and the letter contained a wrong address so it was sent back to her here in manila.

“Sana sa debut ko, ‘andito ka. You’ll be the best gift for my birthday if you’ll come.”

That she said in her letter. Little did she know I was already planning to come back home. I don’t know if she was surprised to learn last June that I was already here.

Of course, I was there during that particular moment in her life. And I can say that she was extremely happy.

Well, I am glad that I made that choice back in the year 1998 to befriend two people I [most often than not] considered my foes then. I am so much blessed already to have them both, and still more friendships kept pouring in.

‘Chemically speaking, my life is a ‘mixture’ different types of ‘solutes’ [ I am the ‘solvent’] making it taste uncommonly, feel icky [sometimes, that is], look oozy, stink like human feces and exotic perfume at the same time. In short, I could be anything ‘cause I have everything, [like an ad for a vitamins]: from A to Zinc.’

vii::Natsumi

No comments: