EARN MONEY JUST BY VIEWING ADVERTISEMENTS

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Goodbyes To The Life of a BUM

Goodbye to my old life.

Goodbye Bum Queen.

Goodbye.

Classes have started last Monday, 14 June 2004. And i had the most unexplainable jitters. it's been two years since i looked at my self in a mirror wearing a school uniform. i felt really silly in my new ones. pencil-cut skirt and all... an inch-heeled pair of shoes... black foot socks...

it's been two years since i entered into a formal institution [not that informatics was not]. anyways, this whole thing will go down in my autobiography sometime in the future. right now, i have to research about an initial assignment for my EN101-1PT class.

that would mean i may not be able to update my blog regularly. anyway, not too many people get to glimpse at this. [at least, i think so.]

till then!

No comments: