EARN MONEY JUST BY VIEWING ADVERTISEMENTS

Monday, March 15, 2004

SSDD

yeah, man! it's the Same Shit, Different Day... yet again...

i'm worse right now.

but i can still manage.

i even had a shot of brandy that's supposed to help me sleep earlier. i just didn't know it'd have a different effect on me. instead of lulling me to my much-wanted slumber, i am quite stimulated to stay up for another couple of hours, thus giving me the chance to blog about it. hehehe

one of these days, i'll be changing the skin of my blog. it's become an eyesore to me already. i guess it's because i see the same colors everyday. i've grown to dislike it. i just hope i'll be over and done with the new template i'm modifying; again it's by may*star. and may*star is may, but she's not me. she's a lady from across the globe. i don't personally know her, but she's quite popular in the net. that i can bet on!!!

hehehe

i'll see if i can come back later and blog again.

No comments: