EARN MONEY JUST BY VIEWING ADVERTISEMENTS

Wednesday, September 17, 2003


IF I COULD

If the worry was mine to dance in

I'd let you take the lead

If I could find the perfect place

I'd never let you leave

If I could write the perfect song

I'd hear it through your voice

If I could have the perfect love

You would be my only choice

If I could paint a masterpiece

I'd trace it from your face

If I could have the perfect gift

I'd want your warm embrace

If I could take you in my arms

I'd keep you there forever

If I could find the perfect way

To tell you this is true

I'd simply hold you close to me

And whisper "I Love You"




.:This my friend Jan Michael wrote way back during our Senior High year:.

...::: I find it too difficult to fall in love. That I must admit. I know. I know those reading this who know me will probably raise their eyebrows. But this is my honest-to-goodness 'true' confession.

...:::I may find a guy attractive at first because of his physical looks. After that, i look at how well he speaks his mind and how high he esteems women. If I find him attractive and a real dope, I lose interest.

...:::Another thing is that I am just scared.

...:::Of what? Of having that type of relationship between opposite sexes. I find it icky! It pukes me, really. The first time I had one, it only lasted less than a year. [hehehe]

...:::So, honestly, who would want someone like me?

No comments: